I got behind so I did Day Four and Five today. Day Four reminded me how much God really does care about what is going on in our lives and what is troubling us. He knows the desires of our heart and longs to gives us our answer. I am reminded that if I go to Him with what is troubling me He will help me to change my focus and will always have an answer. Though that answer isn't always what we want to hear, I love the part where she says she prayers with her request but then follows it up with "But Father, if You have something better in mind, cancel my request." I so want that to be my prayer!
Day Five: This day is actually why I wanted to start this group or do a study. I wasn't feeling it anymore. Now I realize I am doing what I am suppose to get me back to the days when I felt Him all the time. Sad to say I was a kid back then but I have a desire for something more now! Crazy to think it took me all this time to realize how much He has been wanting this relationship to grow and I have been making excuses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree with you Ruthann! I felt him all the time when I was a kid, even until I was about 18. Although I wasn't perfect, I felt his protection and him in my conscience... but I don't feel it as much any more and I yearn to get it back. I know I need to stop wanting and take the steps to actually get there again. This is the path he's telling me to take and I can't wait to get back to the relationship we use to have.
ReplyDelete