Thursday, July 1, 2010
Day Two
Another eye opening day! I realized that no matter how busy things seem to be, I do have the time to "sit at His feet" I just chose not to. Isn't that sad? I also realized that spending time with Him could be done in many ways, like talking to Him as I do laundry or ask Him to be with us as we run errands. I guess I always thought the only way to really get closer to Him was to read the Bible and pray but now I am beginning to realize how much more I can do with Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, I've had some problems posting so hopefully this works! I am definitely a Martha, striving to be a Mary. My problem is almost opposite of Ruthann's... I talk to God all through the day but I don't have "My Spot" that I can spend my devotional time. This is just an excuse and it's stopped me from getting closer to him. So, NO MORE excuses. Whether I sit on a couch, on the floor, or in the closet, I've made a commitment to God to take time to LISTEN everyday. I can talk all day long... Listening is my challenge and I know he's trying to tell me something. Watch out Martha! I'm turning into a MARY!
ReplyDelete