Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week Three: Day One and Two

Is anyone else having an "ah hah" moment when reading this week already? I really can't believe how much I really feel this book was written just for me and I know it speaks to others. First its sitting at His feet, then its how to have a positive attitude in everything we do, and now its Time Management.
How often do you feel like you don't have time to do things? Like a devotional or even tasks around the house. That is so me, when I know it is all about the choices I make with the time I have. Why does it take reading this book to wake me up to this fact? So thankful for His reminders however he chooses to show them to me!

1 comment:

  1. Having an up and down day (or week). Praying that the Lord talks to me and helps me feel like I am doing everything he wants me to do.

    ReplyDelete