So, I guess I haven't found that time I am suppose to set aside yet cause I keep getting behind but I am caught up again. I am loving Week Two already!
Day One: This is one area I struggle in constantly and sometimes don't even know I am being negative. I tend to see the bad in things rather than the positive. It isn't an easy change but if Abraham can leave everything he owns to follow the Lord with a positive attitude surely I can live my days here in my comfortable house with a positive attitude.
Day Two: I am taking the "fast" as a challenge to see how being positive can change my situations around me. Starting to focus on those things that are good, pure, and lovely is a great way to start. I also learned how negative my thoughts are just throughout my day and how that probably doesn't help in my relationships either. The prayer at the end sums up what I want my daily prayer to be. This week is totally speaking to me already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment