Friday, July 2, 2010
Day 3
Short but VERY sweet.... Today's Bible study took me to a calmer/peaceful place with God. He showed me that I am headed in the right direction and doing things that please him. From the friends that I've made, to the time I've started to spend with him, he told me that he can see my effort. The more time I spend with him the more I KNOW we will become intimate and have a forever lasting relationship with Him. I'm so excited about this journey, and can't wait to see what's in store for me and my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you are hearing His voice! Today gave me a more peaceful/intimate feeling. I feel like He is trying to talk to me all the time but I find myself preoccupied with other things. I am so thankful for today's reading! Just another reminder I am on the right track!
ReplyDelete